For clients, tax requirements are often confusing and create uncertainty. Our tax team brings clarity and understanding to filing your corporate or personal tax returns. You may be in need of a tax advisor to help in:
- Research and implement tax-planning
- Develop and execute restructuring plans upon succession or business sale to minimize the tax burden
- Reduce long-term tax liabilities through planning
- Work with you on complex tax issues
- Help you navigate through the requirements of government agencies
- Help you to understand changes in tax legislation that may impact you or your business
If you are seeking help from a tax advisor for personal or corporate matters we can help you.
2016 Tax Tips-4-You
Tax Season is approaching quickly! We’d like to notify you of some information regarding personal income tax and offer some tips that we hope you will find helpful. We also want to let you know about the various services that we offer at DMC Chartered Professional Accountants Inc. We understand the importance of choosing an accountant and that is why we strive to provide you with the best possible client service.
- We can keep you informed about changes in the tax world.
- We can prepare your return and make sure that it is filed with Canada Revenue Agency.
- We can help you plan for next year so that you can maximize your income.
- We can represent you with Canada Revenue Agency should need arise.
- We can help take the fear and frustration out of the process.
- We will enjoy visiting with you and catching up on your year.
- We also retain information for standard CRA information requests.
Personal Tax Services
Your T1 personal tax return will be completed and on its way to you in ten business days after we have received all of your tax data. We guarantee that your return will be done correctly providing we have all the information. All we need from you is your tax information in a timely and orderly manner. Fees are paid when you pick up your tax return.
- Personal tax returns
- Retirement planning
- Estate and financial planning
- Personal tax audit representation
- Family trusts
Additional Tax Preparation Services Available
- Capital Gains Schedule
- Business income and expense statements (including depreciation and income-splitting calculations)
- Rental income and expense statements (includes depreciation calculations)
- Employment expense schedule
- Moving expenses
- RRSP calculations
- Medical expense claims
- CRA Audit representation
For more information, please check out our 2016 Tax Newsletter